1. Why are you an author?
To bring my point of view to people.
2. Who are your literary inspirations?
Paula Wolfert, Madhur Jeffery, Shakespeare, Salam Rushdie, John Grisham
3. What is your writing routine?
This is my first book, writing into late night worked best for me.
4. Why did you write this book?
Easy Moroccan Cookbook
By Aneesa Waheed
Opportunity to present my cooking point of view. Spread my Moroccan food knowledge, create awareness for my brand which I hope to grow nationally and internationally.
5. What were the biggest obstacles in writing this book?
6. What are the key points of the book?
FOOD / culture / history / joy of cooking
7. Where may we find you online?